Happy Monday Blog Land!
Today I went to English class and we went over ALL of the book stuff. We have our own ISBN number now! This is SO exciting! We went over ideas for pen names, and we came up with the top four! Mine is in the top four! We still have to let the Tuesday class vote, but hopefully mine will be used! I won't put it on here yet, but when the book comes out I will let you know what the "author's" name is! I can't believe I'm finally getting published! The story I wrote is definitely my best work yet! So the journey to Journey of the Cross goes on... I'll keep you posted!
In Yeshua's Name,
AJ Spritely <3
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WHOOOT! super exciting AJ! can't can't can't can't wait!!!
ReplyDelete<3
that's so exciting AJ! I'm so happy for you and your class mates! And I can not wait for the book to come out! i love you <3
ReplyDelete-Jenn (I know that putting my name defeats the whole purpose of being "anonymous"...but i want you to know who i am... :P)