Friday, March 12, 2010

Hey Blog Land!

Oh my gosh! So sorry! I've been so busy, between book stuff, other school, and getting ready for the choir festival! I feel like I've been neglecting my poor friends out here! So, let's get down to buisness!

Right now I'm reading a very good book. It is called "Boy Meets Girl" by Joshua Harris. This book is all about courting! Courting is something I have been thinking about doing once I am in a relationship. I am way too young for that now, and I really don't even want a boyfriend. You guys wouldn't know this but, when my youth leader got married to my other youth leader, I made a big decision. Audrey had made a promise to God that she would stay pure until marriage. To seal this promise she wore a purity ring (I wear one too!), but this big thing was that God told her that she could not kiss until marriage. To a lot of people that sounds all but insane. Isn't that what dating is all about? No. It's not. That's why I took a leap of faith too, when I felt Him tell me to not kiss either. Now I feel myself falling even more in love with Him. That involves my want so badly to bring Him glory, that I want to court my future husband. Because I want to find a man I can follow for the rest of my life, I want to get to know every part of the person I fall in love with. I'm no where near that stage now, but it makes me feel safe to know that I can hide under the wing of my God. I am just looking forward to the love story Jesus has planned for me.

Well, thanks for listening, and I hope this inspires you to live a pure life in the Lord, too.

In Yeshua's Name,
AJ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of my blog! I monitor the comments, so if you cuss or say something mean, I will not post the comment. Thanks! AJ