Friday, February 26, 2010

My first post!

Ok, so here goes! So this is my first post, and I have no clue what to say. Come on AJ, shake out the nerves and get those creative juices flowing. Oh, that reminds me of when I had to write a research paper for my English class. It was about Raw Food. It's a pretty neat concept, but I'm going to stick to my CheeBurger CheeBurger's and and french fries! Anyway, raw foodists juice basically everything, does it make it taste better or something? I don't know, I tried to juice some carrots and peaches in a juicer once. Pretty gross actually, and a lot of work! I hate V8, and even that's cooked. There is no way I could ever be a raw foodist!

So...that was a really random blog, but i'll keep practicing and I know I'll get better!

All for The Creator,
AJ Spritely <3>

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed! Can't wait to read more!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! Yeah, I totally can't see you as a raw foodist aj, what with your love of crunch wraps from taco bell and all. I started the thirty hour famine after lunch today, so even raw food is starting to sound good. Not meat or anything, but veggies and other things that taste good raw to normal people.
    -Manda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey AJ! This is Lexi from coop! So great to see you blogging now! Can't wait to read future posts!!

    If you ever need help with blogger land..just ask!

    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! this is pretty exciting stuff! Lexi! Oh your new sister is beautiful (just like you!)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my blog! I monitor the comments, so if you cuss or say something mean, I will not post the comment. Thanks! AJ