Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hey Blog Land,

I wanted to tell you about a totally awesome book coming out soon. The book is about a gold cross necklace that gets past down through generations, each chapter is a story of someone who (finds, buys, steals, etc.) the necklace and then (loses, sells, trades) it. The chapters are each written by a student between eighth and twelfth grade. Guess where those students come from? My amazing English class! Homeschoolers rock! We're in the process of getting it published, and it will be available on amazon (I think). I will keep you updated. Yours truly, is the author of Chapter Nine. It is amazing that I am finally getting published, after writing for my whole life! I thanks Jesus everyday for this blessing! GOD IS GOOD!

On an unrelated but interesting topic, my Mom and I were at the mall today, just chilling in the food court. We were talking about a girl my mom knows who was going through some troubling times, but is doing well with the Lord now. I was talking at a regular volume, but since I'm me, when I said the word "God". I said it kind of loud, like..."GOD!" But I was in a loud and crowded mall so no one would have noticed. But suddenly the boy sitting at the table near me jerked spastically. It scared me because I wasn't expecting it, he had been quietly eating his food, while his mom ate her salad. The movement he made was as if I had thrown hot water on him. I told my mom what had happened, as she was facing away from the boy. We were both quiet for a minute, tears filling up our eyes. That may sound weird to you, but you see, we both knew why that boy jumped when I said "God". That poor boy had a demon in him. Demons writhe at the name of Yeshua, the demon was afraid. I prayed for that boy, and I ask you to pray for him too. Do you notice the demons around you in your life?

Peace and blessings, in Yeshua's Name,
AJ Spritely <3

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE BOOK!!!! sooo excited.

    aww thats so sad AJ! I will pray for him tonight!

    Blessings,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of my blog! I monitor the comments, so if you cuss or say something mean, I will not post the comment. Thanks! AJ